Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Behind The Blog: Romios Family

In the great tradition of VH1 Behind The Music, The Real World and all other "Behind the Scenes" shows...I thought it was only fair to show the viewing public what Really Happens - when our kids START doing something cute.....and Heather STOPS playing nice...

Taki (who does not get to take photos apparently) drinks like a fish. Sad...but makes for great tabloid fodder. Le Cirque Lodge can't be far off. La Lohan anyone?

TMZ has nothing on Heather. Both of these kids have restraining orders on her, but she will stop at nothing to get "the $$ shot".
Here, we see that the paparazzi is pleased with her stolen pics. And you all know what happens next. That's right. Faster than Jeff Cecchin can shot-gun a beer at a wedding...The Romios Family blog is updated.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

HYSTERICAL POST!! HA!

Romios Family said...

I may have to sue you for publishing my blog-trade secrets. As soon as I stop laughing I am going to retain Britney's lawyers!