Anyways, it's always fun to watch the boys re-live their glory days. And it's impressive that Jack still fits into his baseball pants quite nicely. I can't say the same for my old tennis skirts. Thank goodness no one is asking me to go play a set.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
What is the score?
This Saturday was the SI Alumni game. This was Brooke's first time seeing Daddy suit up. This was my first time attending with a baby. Needless to say...the photos were few and far between. Here we have a shot of what appears to be Jack, Nego and Tim Cecchin. Jack has a look on his face that is telling me "use the zoom button" - but alas...I could not see that far. Vicious cycle.
Anyways, it's always fun to watch the boys re-live their glory days. And it's impressive that Jack still fits into his baseball pants quite nicely. I can't say the same for my old tennis skirts. Thank goodness no one is asking me to go play a set.
After the game, Brooke high-fived her dad and congratulated him on a game well played.
During one of the many times that I was not paying attention, we took this fabulous shot of the girls with their moms and their shades. Brooke and Megan are going to go shopping together someday and our husbands will point to this picture as the genesis of their spending habits.
Anyways, it's always fun to watch the boys re-live their glory days. And it's impressive that Jack still fits into his baseball pants quite nicely. I can't say the same for my old tennis skirts. Thank goodness no one is asking me to go play a set.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment