Monday, March 3, 2008

When Will this Blog Ever be Updated?

Dear Loyal Blog Readers (that means you Heather and Sarah),

Brooke is still alive and doing very well. Her mother on the other hand is barely keeping up. I shutter to think about the lack of attention our second child might receive. And no.. not pregnant.
I see pictures of Nikos enjoying the wine country and Marco enjoying his mother's maternity leave - turned sabbatical.. and all Brooke has on her blog is a picture of this bookshelf.

But I will turn this into a positive, I am now inspired to go home and try to take a picture of Brooke's teeth. I actually have pictures...they just don't always make it onto the blog. Our MAC at home is dying and it takes 5 minutes per photo to upload. Do you know how much happens on Big Brother in 5 minutes?? I mean, really.

Now that I am traveling, maybe I will do that thing where I take one of Brooke's toys with me and take cool pictures of it in all the places I go...like that Sprint commercial (or whatever cell phone). Be on the look out for Brooke's doll in the VIP lounge at the Grahamercy Park Hotel in NYC next week!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

ha ha ha. I love this post! Thanks for the shout out. Whoop whoop.