Monday, July 21, 2008

Good Will Atkinson

This weekend we finally got to meet the adorable William Michael Atkinson! Look at these adorable cheeks! Andrew Grove is standing in as the expert baby holder - he wins the title with 3 kids under 5.


It's funny. Something isn't quite right with this picture. What could it be? Wait..wait! I know! There's no beer in it!
Brooke is sizing Cliffy up. He seems to be quite a natural...Will is perfectly comfortable taking a nap in his arms. Now if Jack could just get Brooke to do the same thing. Love that Grove is off in the background chasing after his two boys. Nuts.
The proud parents! And Jack's butt. HA! (That will totally come back to haunt me).
Brookie and I, Dana Grove and Lauren and Jen and Mr. Will. It's kind of freaking me out that Brooke is actually the oldest baby in this picture. It was so nice to see everyone and we will definitely have to make the trip to Minn. soon!

On Friday night, the Romios's hosted EBHH. Brooke is showing Marco some cool tricks on the mother of all exer-saucers.
We can't find a toy to entertain one kid, much less 3! I think it's laced with cat nip.
This picture is living proof that Brooke and I are going to be shopping BFF's. We picked up a few outfits for her this weekend, and when we got home..she wanted to play with all of them and kept walking around the living room with her new duds. A mini fashion show if you will. I totally do the same thing when I get new clothes! SO GREAT!

No comments: