Today was a very special day for all the kids at daycare because they had a clown come in for a special Halloween party! All of the kids were dressed in their outfits and they all got to eat cupcakes -yum! Then the clown did a little magic show and made balloon animals for all the kids. I skipped out of work early to be a fly on the wall.

That's Alba behind Brooke. Brooke is the one in the front...NOT paying any attention to the clown. She was the youngest one there today with Marco being absent, but I still had to wonder if Brooke is generally the one wandering off all day? Hmm. See the other children paying attention - argh. Trying to get Brooke to pay attention was like herding cats. Alba then told me "the kids are always more difficult when their parents are here". Ok then. It was cool though to hear Brooke communicate in spanish. They were talking to her and I had no idea what they were saying...but Brooke did!

We bribed Brooke into wearing her hat finally! Do you think she could become a blonde some day like mommy? Literally, she would have to become a blonde the same way that I do - every 8 weeks.

She's a little Dutch girl in case you are wondering. Or the St. Pauli's girl. I wanted a Swedish girl outfit, but they don't have any. For toddlers anyway. I pray to God she doesn't go as a Swedish girl when she's older. That is a whole other outfit.

Our neighbors all came over, so we actually decided to go out together to a few houses with our little ones. Brooke ended the night playing with all of the candy we had at the house to give out. She's not interested yet...but it won't be long. Alexis..the Dutch Girl costume is all yours!
No comments:
Post a Comment