It's official. I used to look at other parents in amazement (and some disbelief) when they would translate their child's jibberish into english. For example "ookury" somehow translates to "Billy wants a cookie". Oh...of course. But I must admit...I speak Brooke. A language all it's own. Let me translate:
Boooobie = berry (no I am not still nursing -sorry LLL).
oh shit = oh shirt (I swear..she says this every time I put her shirt on).
Bucoos = Blue's Clues
alenator = alegator
shuon (said as one word) = shoes on
cheetos = cheerios (I'm actually hoping she makes it thru childhood without ever seeing the later).
To help her with her phonics...we are big on the alphabet. See innocent Brooke here with all her letters.....
2 comments:
For a second I was wonderng when you took this picture of Taki holding Brooke in the timeout box. The only reason I doubted it is that his arm is not that hairy.
Brooke is a genius. She identified all the letters on your fridge. Genius.
Post a Comment