3 day weekends are loooonnnngggg with kids. Jack and I immediately started thinking of ways to make the weekend go by faster. How could we keep Brooke and ourselves entertained for 3 whole days? We quickly filled our weekend with play dates, for parents and kids.
Friday night we hosted Brooke's daycare BFF and her parents for dinner. I have to say that it's actually easier to have the two of them than just one of them. They entertain each other so well and it's kind of fun to see Brooke like a big girl. And as usual, they trashed this place.
Our downstairs is actually starting to look like a daycare with the amount of toys and kids stuff down there. Back in the day, Jack and I actually used to joke about renting out the downstairs for just that purpose. Now it basically looks like a daycare, but we are not earning any revenue! Boo.
We also had the chance to visit the Grochol's at their house, which we trashed. There was even a broken crystal wine glass. I mean..we TRASHED that place.
Then Monday we went to the Romios' for brunch..and you guessed it...we trashed that place too.
We don't have too many plans next weekend, so if you want us to come over and trash your place, just let us know.
1 comment:
It was great hanging out with you guys. The first thing Ryan said when she woke up the next morning was, "I broke Katie's glass!" She hopes you'll forgive her. At $96 a glass, I know I won't!
Post a Comment