I can feel my maternity leave clock running out. I will be going back to work in 5 weeks, which was magnified for me today when I took Baby Jack into my office to show him off to the poo-bahs. Dig his shirt. Baby Jack smiled for all the VIP's and even fell asleep in my boss's boss's arms. Big ups baby J!
Although I go to Baby Bootcamp everyday (they lose money on me) and then fit in an afternoon run most days - I am still not back in my clothes! ARGH! I totally thought that I would be going back to work so skinny that I would have to buy new clothes in smaller sizes. Obviously, I was delusional. In yet another effort to get it off - I am starting an insane 5:30 AM bootcamp for the next month - no babies. I have to go this Saturday for my "pre-bootcamp evaluation". Um...that's where they take your fat measurements. I know...9 months on, 9 months off. WAH.

Tomorrow my neighbor Bonnie is coming over to give my fellow maternity leave co-workers and my baby bootcamp instructor a semi private pilates session in my downstairs! Ok - maybe I am getting a little too into my stay-at-home life. Hopefully baby Jack lets me work on my core for an hour. It will take me that long to find it anyway.

1 comment:
Good luck Katie! I took a pilates series when Lucy was a couple months old. She kept telling me to pull in my belly button and I kept saying "I can't feel my belly button!!" Enjoy. Baby Jack is adorably D'Angelo! - Meredith
Post a Comment