Monday, July 19, 2010

Lil Kickers

On Saturday Brooke had her very first soccer lesson! We signed her up to play at Bladium in Alameda - the place is HUGE and has tons of indoor soccer fields, a climbing wall, basketball, inline hockey, a fitness center, a bouncy house in the childcare area and a full sports BAR!
Brooke was so excited to play and suited up right away - first uniform!

All these pictures are blurry since they were taken with my iphone...as I was running with her! I signed up her up for the parent interactive team for this first go around...but I think she will be fine without me going forward. SHE LOVED it!

At the end they got into a huttle with Coach and put their hands in and said "Go Team Blue" and let me just tell you - we have been doing that cheer ever since. This morning before we left the house, Jack, Baby Jack, Brooke and I all had our hands in.
It's a 50 minute class and its a lot of running...this Lil Kicker was tired!

No comments: