Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Trick or Treat

Since I did not take advantage of dressing Brooke up in ridiculous outfits before she started having her own opinions...poor Baby Jack gets to suffer through all of my clothing whims. Here he is modeling costume #1. Woof.
Of course we held on to Brooke's 1st Halloween costume...a hot dog, or this year, a Giants Dog!
Brooke was Cinderella, a huge turn around from last year when she dressed up only for daycare and then refused to put a costume on on Halloween. She loved dressing up and I caught several glimpses of her running down the sidewalk and then stopping to admire her dress and then twirl a few times. So cute. I wish I had the same reaction when I look down at what I am wearing most days.
A happy Cinderella and a non-complaining hot dog.
Cinderella, Hot Dog, Buzz and an Alien...a likely gang.

Um...who is Niko giving the death stare to?
And two weeks I took Baby Jack to his first baby shower. Poor sap. I didn't really notice that it was at a tea house until I was leaving the house...fine china and babies are not usually a good combo. But what the heck. He was a little gem!

And he is big enough now to rock the stroller without the bucket! Such a big boy!
With his cousins...(Brooke declined to pose).

1 comment:

Sara said...

LOVE the dog theme for baby Jack :)