Thursday, January 3, 2008

Dream Sequence...dodoaloo dodoaloo (fade out...)

So, as usual we woke up bright and early and ran the Bay to Breakers. Of course we had our drinks in hand and stylish sun glasses....as always (circa 2003). Please note the classy shot glasses hanging from our cool green necklaces.


Then we jetted off to NYC for some Starbucks and a walk thru Central Park. Can you believe the lame chicks behind me doing Baby Bootcamp?? Puh-leeze. (Can you say karma)?
For lunch we went to Maui. Ahh - so tan, so young...
For Cocktails we decided to take a booze cruise on the Seine in Paris. Is it just me, or does Jack look like a hired gun? Leather mafia jacket - nice
Where am I? I can't see anything...but isn't this Burberry hat outstanding!
We couldn't stop ourselves from re-living the glory days just once. Gotta go make a bottle. (fade back to reality)......

2 comments:

Romios Family said...

Dude, this is so fun! I need to go create my own dream sequence!

Sarah said...

I just shed tears. That ran down my face and landed on my big fat gut.