Wednesday, August 27, 2008

No "P" in this ool!

Brooke LOVES water. When she see's it she yells for it, which sounds more like wa-wer...but I know what she's saying. She likes to drink and she really likes to be in it! So we blew up a little pool for the backyard - and she was in heaven.


Here she is with her trusty lifeguard. She could care less though.
In fact, Brooke is so focused on playing with her toys, that she doesn't realize the mean joke that her dad is playing on her. 
As usual, there are no pictures of me in a bathing suit. Shocker. 

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Is the WT for "White Trash?" Either I'm out of the loop and it obviously means that, or it means something way more innocent and now I'm the guy with the inappropriate question. Either way, I should have skipped this comment. BG Jeff BG

Sarah said...

Brooke's rocking her Sutter Creek roots. What what?