Last night we had the honor of babysitting Marco Man! Brooke has been practicing saying Marco all week. It started out as Coco ....but she's worked hard to get it right now. (Sorry Nikos, you are still Ni-no...but we'll get there). Here is Jack trying to entertain two kids. He was actually just playing with Marco and then Brooke came over and laid down so he would play with her too. Chaos.

Marco admiring Brooke and showing off his classic move.

He held this pose for a solid 5 minutes. Impressive. I tried it and it really works the obliques. I might have to work this into my routine.


Marco is so easy, I really don't think it was a good trial-run for having 2 kids. I look so pro here. Ok, I look like both kids are "potentially" falling over. Still.

Happy Anniversary Jeff & Sarah! Marco must come over again soon!
1 comment:
Marco woke up this morning and said "Ba boo ba boo" which loosely translated means "Where's Brooke?" Thanks for watching!
Post a Comment