Brooke's personality is showing more and more each day. She definitely has some favorite things that she likes to do. One of them is sitting on the steps between our living room and bedrooms. Actually she just likes the sitting part. She likes to stand, then sit. Stand, then sit. Stand, then sit. Exhausting.

This could be a school picture or a mug shot.

Friday night was our turn to host EBHH. We were so thrilled that the Farrell's could make it! It has been HHHHOOTTT in the EBay - so we had a little pool party. Look how big Jack is - he's scaling the walls of the pool. Impressive! This picture was taken before Madison got naked. EBHH is pretty racey. Another favorite for Brooke: water. Or wa-wer and she calls it.

As usual, our downstairs is trashed. Too bad this shot doesn't showcase the new drink ledge that Jack built. PG&E doesn't know what a gem they have! He's genius! Notice how Jack F. has Michael Phelps in a choker hold.

We tried the outside thing, but really...inside is where it's at with kids. Sarah is a trooper feeding Marco on the ground. e didn't we re-do our backyard and deck before kids? Maybe we should start renting it out on the weekends to people who could actually enjoy it.

I think we tried to capture Marco crawling here. He is already on the move. I can't wait to see him on Monday at daycare! Woop Woop. EBDC! He'll be saying Alba in his sleep before you know it! Alllbbbaaaaa.

Blue Grapes!

And if EBHH wasn't enough, we also celebrated my Grandmother's 90th Birthday in Jackson this weekend! I wanted to get her a card that actually stated her b-day on it...but they stopped at 80! That's when you know you are OLD! Another clue: Your name is Mabelle.

This pic is fuzzy, but I love that Brooke and her Great Grandma are sharing a moment here. My mom, my aunt Gretchen and Gretchen's mother Margie.

After a long drive, Brooke made it home in time to play with her Bear. Rough life.
2 comments:
Love the pics. Can't wait for an EBHH where I am not puking my guts out and can actually attend the party. Zofran here I come - waHOO!
Believe it or not, the name "mabel" is making a comeback!!!
Post a Comment