When Jack sent me this picture while I was away for work this week, I knew that our first order of business this weekend was to get Brooke a real haircut. It's one thing to get the single antenna, but the double is a whole other story.
So here we are at Cool Cuts. This picture was taken a solid 3 minutes into the haircut because Brooke was screaming her head off. The second she saw the drape coming she flipped out. I had to take it off of her before the very patient lady could even start snipping. We had full on tears and screaming until this lolly pop appeared. Never getting a haircut without one again.

Here she is - all finished up with a little Pebbles bow to boot. Not sure if Nikos and Marco get the glitter treatment..but we did! Oh ya - they sprinkled glitter in her hair. I was almost jealous. Actually, I did get jealous when I only paid $15 for this cut vs. what I pay. I don't get any glitter or a movie while I get my hair done...not even a lolly pop. (Ok, sometimes I do get some wine).

I know I gave her the worst haircut of all time (see below), but all I'm sayin is that she never cried once. She was smiling the entire time. So there.

And our tree is up and even better, our train set got fired up today thanks to a visit from Nonno. I think we officially have another train buff in the family.

Please ignore the extremely annoying train sounds that I am making in this video. I just like how Brooke gets up close and personal with the train :-)
Please ignore the extremely annoying train sounds that I am making in this video. I just like how Brooke gets up close and personal with the train :-)
2 comments:
hahaha, I almost thought Heather was narrating. Love the new 'do Brooke!
Glitter treatment! Awesome! Can't wait to get #2s haircut there!
Post a Comment