Brooke is not a fan of wearing ANYTHING new. She's a big talker about shoes and dresses and hats...but when it comes to actually putting them on her body, she wants none of it.
Since she has a tricycle that she's been riding for a while, we realized that we have to enforce the helmet deal. Since Dora wears life jackets, seat belts and yes, helmets, we were able to convince her to put this bad boy on. Thank you Dora.
In other Dora related news, Brooke is a big fan of the Pirate episodes, so she likes to carry around the paper towel roll and use it as a telescope. Arrrrr.
Jack has been working a lot on his MBA and writing papers (eeewww). Brooke is his little protege'.
And although I don't have any pictures, I definitely think that I would be leaving out material facts about our daily lives if I didn't mention Jack's Labor Day weekend trip to Vegas for a bachelor party. Here are the stats:
Hotel: Hard Rock
Pool Style: Cabana. I'm sure the 30+, mostly white Irish men in this cabana drew all the attention.
Jokes about Jack's hair/sweater: Too many to count.
Money "lent" to friends: $70
Cigarettes smoked: 2
Phone call from bank regarding $800 "fraudulent" charge at uh (sounds like lip) club: 1
# of shopping sprees that Katie is allowed: Infinite :-)
1 comment:
HA! That's how we got Marco to put on his life vest too. We showed him the "Dora book." See?? Dora wears a lifevest! "O-TAY!"
Post a Comment