For day two of our stay-cation, we headed back into The City to hang out with Michael and Aunty Joan. How cute (I mean, super manly) is this guy??
Please note the full sweatsuit .....28th and Taravel is cold!
I thought these kinds of swings were for the handicapped when I first saw them in parks. I would tell Brooke that should couldn't swing on them. Seriously - I am a loser. But apparently they are just made so that kids can feel like they are in a lazy-boy while they swing.

Today we headed up to Sacramento to visit my friend Heidi who just had her 3rd boy! It was 95 degrees at 11am! So we headed to a little water park by their house.

If Brooke was wearing jean cut-off shorts or jean overalls..she would look much more Sac-town. Or maybe just a diaper. With 4 kids on our hands...neither Heidi or I could take many pics!
2 comments:
Fast forward a few years and that park scene will be moved to The Grove. Watch out SDI & Sunset chicks!
You were at our park the same day we were there with Marco! I can't believe we didn't bump into you :)
Post a Comment